Tuesday, June 26, 2012

IS THAT NORMAL?!

It's that time again! (Actually it's never been that time. What can I say, I miss Animaniacs!)

It's time for some link-up fun via Chalk in the Rain's IS THAT NORMAL?


Here goes nothing!

________________________________________________________________
1. Is it normal to lie about your age?
Don't think I haven't thought about doing this ... who doesn't? Do you think I could get away with being five years old? I could move back home and tell my mom it was all a dream.

2. Is it normal to have mistaken someone for the opposite sex?
Gender expression being as subjective as it is, I think it would be abnormal for someone not to have experienced this. I spent half the year one time having a crush on a guy in eighth grade only to find out later she was a girl!

3. Is it normal to go #2 in a public restroom?
I don't understand why this is a bug-a-boo ... but I find I cannot do even a #1 if people are freaking talking in the bathroom. Take the conversation outside, ladies!

4. Is it normal to sit RIGHT NEXT TO a stranger at the movie theater?
Probably not, but I always like the company unless I'm trying to get my mack on.

5. Is it normal to lie about your weight?
Well it depends. There are connotations surrounding certain numbers. 120 lbs seems to be the magic number for females to weigh whether they are 4 ft 6 or 6 ft 4! It's ridiculous. It's just one measurement. Who cares how much you weigh when it's all about inches?

6. Is it normal to sing and dance in the car?
Isn't it? Oh, is that why I get those looks at stop lights?

7. Is it normal to take self-pictures in public?
If MySpace never existed, I'll bet this wouldn't be an issue. Self-portraits are fun! It's like the only real fun Thelma and Louise ever had!


8. Is it normal for women to have a gun license?
Odd question. I hope everyone wielding a gun has a license. Duh.

9. Is it normal to post pictures online of yourself in a bikini?
Hey, if I like the way I look, I'm going to post it. I don't have a filter!

Me, age 17. Boo-yah.

Then again, nobody has ever called me normal.

10. Is it normal to like the smell of gasoline?
Isn't it weird how common this is? I hear it's an additive, so we may as well enjoy it!

Well, what do you think? IS IT NORMAL?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment